Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 11 Victoria Street, Barrie, ON L4N 6T3 |
|Phone number||+1 705-728-7952|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:30 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
- 3 / 5By Simcoe DivingWe have been bringing our dive group here every Friday for the last couple of years. Pie use to have great food.
I have noticed lately the quality has been going down hill. Just had the wings and they were pathetic. It was suppose to be a pound of wings and I was lucky if it was 1/2 a pound. They were also tasteless. In the past they were big, juicy and lots of flavor.
The spinach and arugula salad was not only forgotten but when I reminded the waitress it was literally thrown together.
I hope the owner starts to look at the poor quality of the food being served and makes some positive changes especially with the prices. We may have to take our group somewhere else if things remain the same.
We talked with the waitress and manager about the food. They were apologetic and happy we brought it to their attention. They removed the wings off our bill. We are greatful for the understanding.June 20, 2017
- 1 / 5By Jacob GittingsDisrespectful and poor service. Walked in and the restaurant was busy, understandable that there was a 15 minute wait, however after 30 minutes of waiting we asked what was taking so long. The hostess gave us a blank stare and didn't even apologies for missing us on the list. They seated two other groups before us so we walked away. I'm not mad that it was busy, I am disappointed and upset at the unapologetic non-response from the hostess. The young red-headed women should been trained better by your management. - sincerely a lost customer.May 23, 2017
- 4 / 5By Victoria HoWe went early on a Saturday afternoon. The place wasn't busy so it wasn't a problem getting a seat. Service was quick and friendly. The place was nice and clean.
We got 2 lunch sized 6 inch pizzas which were filled with toppings. Loved the thin crust. Didn't really enjoy one of them but it was still a well made pizza. Would come back for sureJanuary 28, 2017
- 5 / 5By vivienne vBest pizza in town by far with thin crust with fresh toppings and craft beer is available with great selection of wine . Service is superb staff are knowledgeable friendly and become oart of the experience. Has great selection of unusual toppings. Featured on the show "you got to eat here" few years ago. Owners have 3 venues in and around Barrie. But the Victoria st/lakeshore VENUE IS BY FAR THE BEST LOCATION. " YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT HERE". HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. (The other American pizza chain venues in town, pale by comparison).January 21, 2017
- 4 / 5By Chris NPie is great pizza all around. Fresh ingredients, interesting flavours. The staff is friendly. As of late the toppings have been a bit sparce , so I'm deducting a star (don't like having 1/3 of my pie just dough. Yuck).. I'm hoping it's an anomaly so I will adjust if it gets better.August 17, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint is a restaurant based in Barrie, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.